KJV 1611 Only… are you one of them?
As most of you might know, I am currently here in the Philippines, sharing the truth, when it comes to Fulfilled Eschatology, and most of the churches I have come across are Fundamental Baptist, which can almost be like a cult in some ways, who believes in the KJV 1611 Only movement, that thinks the KJV is the one and only true version for us to read, especially when read the Bible in English.
Hebrews 4:8, on the Joshua and Jesus issue, has always been my favorite one to share but despite the logic, when showing the Greek and Hebrew, along with Audience Relevance, most of the KJV 1611 only only take the words in a literal way instead of seeing what it truly means from the original audience stand point, so I hope from the few links I have listed below that it will be of help towards showing the truth when it comes to sharing with the KJV 1611 Only.
KJV 1611 Only | Were KJV Translators Inspired?
- Questions for “KJV only” advocates:
- The Geneva Bible 1599 – Notes to the Modern Reader (by Gary D. DeMar, Ph.D.). . . . ix
- KJV only on Hebrews 4:8 Joshua or Jesus?
- Typo in the KJV Hebrews 4:8
- Is the King James Version of the Bible the Only Bible Christians Should Trust and Read/Part 1
- Is the King James Version of the Bible the Only Bible Christians Should Trust and Read/Part 2
- Is the King James Version of the Bible the Only Bible Christians Should Trust and Read/Part 3
- Why is the NIV Bible, and other versions, is missing a few verses?
- Bible Versions: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (Part One)
- Bible Versions: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part Two)
3 Simple Steps That Transform Your Kitchen From Fat STORING Foods To Fat BURNING Foods In LESS Than 24 Hours…
Did you know that almost every single one of these foods contain “hidden” fat-storing ingredients that can slow down your metabolism, sap your energy, and block your fat burning potential by a whopping 82% – even the ones you think are “healthy”? Read More